Prices & FAqs-San Francisco Bay Area
Prices for a belly dance show in the San Francisco Bay Area. (Pricing varies depending on : Travel time, availability, length of performance, and venue.)
- Bellygram : $399. This is a mini belly dance performance
- ( about 15 minutes in length ), usually a surprise to the guest of honor.This option is ideal for smaller parties.
- Classic Belly Dance Routine: $549. A solo dancer will perform for between 30-35 minutes. And I also have a shorter version , which will be $449 (20-25min). The first half of the performance is a show with finger cymbals, veils,sword or cane. If appropriate, the second half of the show is usually more focused on audience participation.The guest of honor may be asked to belly dance! The goal is to have everyone on their feet and dancing by the end of the show!
- Performance & Lesson: $600. This special package includes a performance plus a Belly Dance lesson for all your friends.It is a fun package perfect for women only parties such as bridal showers. This package is usually about 45 minutes to one hour long.
- Weddings: $550 30-35 min. Of course, you want your special day to be perfect!
- We are happy to help you plan all the details of the wedding performance(coordinating costume colors,special songs,guests to dance with...)We always allow extra time for weddings because we know that uncontrollable event can effect your schedule.
- Belly Dance duet: $800-$1000/ Two dancers perform! Zahara and her partner will provide a fun filled evening of traditional bellydance performance and audience participation.Great for large parties,concerts,or corporate events.
- A performance at restaurants and nightclubs: A discounted rate is available for venues that have dancing on regular basis.
- Please email email@example.com or call 925-752-3705 for an information packet and pricing details.
- Belly Dance Performance FAQ
- How long is the show?A typical show is between 20-45 minutes.The Belly Dancer may use finger cymbals,veils and/or Sword.When appropriate,the show may include audience participation,for example,the guest of honor may be asked to belly dance!
- Is it appropriate for children? Yes,the belly dance show is family friendly.Children often love to dance too!
- Will she bring music? The belly dancer provides an Arabic music playlist and the venue should provide the sound system (louder is better). Usually the dancer will stay out of sight until the music has begun playing. Live Persian or Arabic musicians, singer and drummer or also a DJ can be arranged upon request.
- Is tipping appropriate? Yes unless the host has requested otherwise,the dancer will gladly accept tips.Tips may be tucked into the dancer's belt,shoulder strap,glove or thrown above her head as a "money shower" or added to the payment.
- How far in advance should I make the booking? It totally depends.It is always better to book the show sooner than later.If you are flexible about time that the show begins, last minute shows ca often be worked in. However,Saturday nights during the holidays and during wedding season(may-September)tend to book out completely.
- What kind of payment accepted? The payment is due immediately after the show, you can pay with cash, Venmo, or Zelle payments can be arranged as a deposit to reserve your booking, if you prefer.