The Ultimate Entertainment for your next Event!
925-752-3705 / email: email@example.com
Zahara show is appropriate for all audiences. Children love the show and Zahara charisma!
Zahara has authentic costumes, great Middle Eastern Music and props such as Finger Cymbals, Veil, Cane and Sword.The length of the show is generally between 25-35 minutes. The first half of the show is a traditional Belly Dance Performance and the second half is focused in audience participation. The guest of honor may be asked to dance!
No Party is too big or too small. Satisfaction Guaranteed!!!
- Birthday Celebrations/Anniversary
- Engagement Parties
- Bridal/Baby Showers
- Grand Openings/Corporate
- Restaurants/Night Club Shows
- Theme Party
- Private Lesson
- New Home
- No Bachelor or "Only men parties"
- (please note Zahara is also a yoga instructor and you may book her for a group yoga session or private class at the comfort of your home)
To book Zahara for your next event:
- Check availability, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 925-752-3705 - please provide the date, time and location of the event as well as the number of guests you are expecting.
- Advanced booking deposits are required.
- Zelle to 925-752-3705
- Venmo link bellow.
- Prices & Faqs to get an idea of what to expect.
There are many dancers with many talents but Zahara is a dancer that is unforgettable. Her beauty and style is unique. Whether you love the dance, are a student looking for a new studio or need to hire a dancer I would highly recommend Zahara! She will make you smile and melt your heart with her sassy, spicey, playful style. Zahara has wonderful technique and has recently started teaching in Dublin. Visit her class and she will make you smile too.
“If you haven’t tried Zahara’s class, do it! She’s perfect for all levels of students because she is patient and fun which makes everyone feel comfortable. I like that she gives lots of movement variations and shows how all isolated movements integrate with the entire body to create a beautiful dance—Zahara style! Zahara’s class is worth every penny, even if just there to watch her dance alone!”
I hired Zahara for my 50th birthday. I can''t even describe how incredible she was. Her talent, beauty and grace is a gift. She definitely had the crowd going, Her entertainment is top notch. And already thinking aboit the next party to have her again.