The Ultimate Entertainment for your next Event! 925-752-3705 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zahara can be hired to dance at your:
- Birthday Celebrations/Anniversary
- Engagement Parties
- Bridal/Baby Showers
- Grand Openings/Corporate
- Restaurants/Night Club Shows
- Theme Party
- Private Lesson
Zahara has authentic costumes, great Middle Eastern Music and props such as Finger Cymbals, Veil, Cane and Sword.The length of the show is generally between 25-45 minutes. The first half of the show is a traditional Belly Dance Performance and the second half is focused in audience participation. The guest of honor may be asked to dance!
No Party is too big or too small. Satisfaction Guaranteed!!!
To book Zahara for a performance at your next event:
- check availability, email@example.com or call 925-752-3705 - please provide the date, time and location of the event as well as the number of guests you are expecting, and desired type of show.
- sign the contract: when availability confirmed, download performance contract, fill it out, sign and get it back to Zahara via email/post.
- To make a deposit on Paypal, just send to firstname.lastname@example.org, please visit the send money page on PayPal (it is safe, free and you don't need to have an account with them)
- more information: have a look at Prices & Faqs (discounts are available) to get an idea of what to expect.
Need a Great Band also, please Contact Al'Azifoon
There are many dancers with many talents but Zahara is a dancer that is unforgettable. Her beauty and style is unique. Whether you love the dance, are a student looking for a new studio or need to hire a dancer I would highly recommend Zahara! She will make you smile and melt your heart with her sassy, spicey, playful style. Zahara has wonderful technique and has recently started teaching in Dublin. Visit her class and she will make you smile too.
“If you haven’t tried Zahara’s class, do it! She’s perfect for all levels of students because she is patient and fun which makes everyone feel comfortable. I like that she gives lots of movement variations and shows how all isolated movements integrate with the entire body to create a beautiful dance—Zahara style! Zahara’s class is worth every penny, even if just there to watch her dance alone!”